Doctor in Computer Science, Eindhoven University of Technology (TUE), The Netherlands, 1998.
Master in Computer Science, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), 1990.
- Electrical Engineer, Federal University of Parana (UFPR), 1987.
- IC designer at the Catholic University of Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, 1990-1991.
- EDA package manager at UFRGS, Brazil, 1991-1993.
- Assistant Professor at UFSC, Brazil, 1998-2006.
- Associate Professor at UFSC, Brazil, since 2007.
- Manager of Project Test Automation (Motorola/UFSC), since 2001.
Full CV (Portuguese only)