Title and link to download the paper are presented below (* Free download):
*“Cloud identity management: a survey on privacy strategies”, paper of ComNet Journal - Elsevier, 2017.
“Improving cloud computing virtual machines balancing through hosts and virtual machines similarities”, paper of IEEE SERVICES 2017.
*“Preserving Privacy with Fine-grained Authorization in an Identity Management System”, paper of ICN 2017.
*“A Model for Managed Elements under Autonomic Cloud Computing Management”, International Journal on Advances in Networks and Services, 2016.
” A Framework and Risk Assessment Approaches for Risk-based Access Control in the Cloud”, paper of Elsevier JNCA 2016.
*”RACLOUDS - Model for Clouds Risk Analysis in the Information Assets Context”, Revista de Sistemas de Informaćčo da FSMA, 2016.
“Order@Cloud: A VM Organisation Framework Based on Multi-Objectives Placement Ranking”, paper of IEEE NOMS 2016.
*“Towards a Framework for VM organisation based on Multi-Objectives”, paper of ICN 2016.
“A distributed autonomic management framework for cloud computing orchestration”, paper of IEEE SERVICES 2016.
“Analyzing the Strength of Pell’s RSA”, paper of IJPT 2016.
*“C2LP: Modelling Load Propagation and Evaluation through the Cloud Components”, paper of ICN 2016.
*“Towards Privacy in Identity Management Dynamic Federations”, paper of ICN 2016.
*“Model for Cloud Computing Risk Analysis”, paper of ICN 2015.
*“Decision-theoretic model to support autonomic Cloud Computing”, paper of ICN 2015.
“Cloud resource management: a survey on forecasting and profiling models”, in Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 2015.
*“Providing Response to Security Incidents in the Cloud Computing with Autonomic Systems and Big Data”, in AICT 2015.
“An Approach to IdM with Privacy in the Cloud” paper of IEEE CIT/IUCC/DASC/PICOM 2015.
* “Legacy Network Infrastructure Management Model for Green Cloud Validated Through Simulations”, International Journal on Advances in Intelligent Systems, 2014.
“A dynamic risk-based access control architecture for cloud computing”, in IEEE/IFIP NOMS, 2014.
“Panoptes: A monitoring architecture and framework for supporting autonomic Clouds”, in IEEE/IFIP NOMS, 2014.
“A cyclical evaluation model of information security maturity,” Journal of Information Management & Computer Security, 2014.
* “Green Clouds through Servers, Virtual Machines and Network Infrastructure Management,” book chapter in SBRC 2014.
* “Operation, Management, Security and Sustainability for Cloud Computing”, Revista de Sistemas de Informaćčo da FSMA, 2014.
* “Provisioning, Resource Allocation, and DVFS in Green Clouds,” International Journal on Advances in Networks and Services, 2014.
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/259913665_Provisioning_Resource_Allocation_and_DVFS_in_Green_Clouds (A best paper of ICN 2013).
* “Current Issues in Cloud Computing Security and Management,” The Eighth International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies - SECURWARE 2014.
“Privacy-preserving Identity Federations in the Cloud - A Proof of Concept”, International Journal of Security and Networks, 2014.
* “Optimizing Green Clouds through Legacy Network Infrastructure Management,” In proceeding of: Thirteenth International Conference on Networks - ICN 2014.
* “Decision-Theoretic Planning for Cloud Computing”, In proceeding of: Thirteenth International Conference on Networks - ICN 2014.
* “An Architecture for Risk Analysis in Cloud”, In proceeding of: Tenth International Conference on Networking and Services - ICNS 2014.
* “Autonomic Intrusion Detection System in Cloud Computing with Big Data”, International Conference on Security and Management - SAM 2014.
* “Risk-based Dynamic Access Control for a Highly Scalable Cloud Federation,” SECURWARE, 2013.
* “Provisioning and Resource Allocation for Green Clouds,” in International Conference on Networks, 2013.
* “A Validation Model of Data Input for Web Services,” in International Conference on Networks, 2013.
* “Environment, Services and Network Management for Green Clouds,” in CLEI Electronic Journal, 2012.
* “Comparison of a Multi output Adaptative Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (MANFIS) and Multi Layer Perceptron (MLP) in Cloud Computing Provisioning,” in WCGA, 2012.
* “Multi-Tenancy Authorization System with Federated Identity to Cloud Environment Using Shibboleth,” in International Conference on Networks, 2012.
“Hybrid protocol for group key management and transparent cluster interconnection in a secure wireless sensor network,” in IEEE/IFIP NOMS, 2012.
“Proposal and development of the Web services input validation model,” in IEEE/IFIP NOMS, 2012.
"Toward an Architecture
for Monitoring Private Clouds," in IEEE Communications Magazine, 2011.
(First paper in the December 2011 list of the ten most popular articles published in IEEE ComSoc periodicals viewed online).
* "Management and Security for Grid, Cloud and Cognitive Networks," in Journal of Information Systems of the FSMA, 2011.
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/254200783_Management_and_Security_for_Grid_Cloud_and_Cognitive_Networks?ev=prf_pub (Paper with more than 12000 downloads).
"Simulator Improvements to Validate the Green Cloud Computing Approach," in IEEE/IFIP Latin American Network Operations and Management Symposium, 2011.
* "Customer Security Concerns in Cloud Computing," in International Conference on Networks. 2011.
* "Experimental Assessment of Routing for Grid and Cloud," in International Conference on Networks. 2011.
"Intrusion Detection for Grid and Cloud Computing," in IEEE IT Professional Magazine. 2010.
"A Cloud Computing Solution for Patient's Data Collection in Health Care Institutions," in Second International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine. 2010.
"SLA Perspective in
Security Management for Cloud Computing," in Sixth International Conference
on Networking and Services. 2010.